Xiaomi is a successful Chinese manufacture company which also started selling their devices in India also, as this is the best thing for this company as well as for the Indian Customer’s.
Xiaomi saled Mi3, Redmi 1s, Redmi Note 3G and Note 4G in India and now they are coming with the beast of all Mi4 , Xiaomi announced the arrival of their flagship device MI 4 is on 28th January at an event in New Delhi.
India is the largest market for Xiaomi after China.
Often called the Apple of China, Xiaomi launched the Mi4 in July last year. However, the device did not hit the Indian market.
Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone sports a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 441 ppi along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor and has 3GB RAM.
Xiaomi has also added LTE connectivity and enabled 4K video recording. A massive 8MP front-facer promises some of the best selfies in the business. The handset has a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor.
Running Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system sugarcoated with MIUI 6.
- 5″ IPS 1080p capacitive touchscreen of 441ppi
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat with MIUI v.5, upgradable to MIUI v.6
- 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU; 3GB of RAM; Adreno 330 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 13MP camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 4K video capture, HDR video, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 8MP front-facing camera; 1080p video recording
- 16/64 GB of built-in memory
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- 3,080mAh battery
Read here : Full Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi India head Manu Jain had hinted that the price of the upcoming Mi 4 smartphone would be around Rs 20,000.
It is the best Device available in market at this cheap price range. As Xiaomi MI4 is to Launch in India So you can purchase this device without any second thought.