Tweetium and Microsoft Health bug fixes in latest update which rolled out today. Tweetium App updated to version 3.5.2.
Here’s what you get in Tweetium Latest update:
- Fixed some issues with inserting new lines via menu or “Enter is new line” option (especially on phone)
- Fixed a bug where profiles would show an “unmute” button after unmuting them
- The unmute operation worked, but returning to the same profile would the button would show the wrong state for some time afterward
- Fixed a bug where clicking/tapping the user who RT’d something would sometimes take you to the wrong profile
- Work around for occasional startup or account switch crash on Win10 due to a bug in store/licensing APIs.
- Allow the app to be used in trial mode on Win10 now that the relevant Store bug is (mostly) fixed.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes
You can get latest update of Tweetium and Microsoft Health App from here.