Saavn is a great application for Music lover’s and the best part is that it provides all types of songs English, Hindi, and other languages too. But drawback is that you only able to play songs in Saavn App as these songs are DRM protected/encrypted, and only Saavn developers decrypt those encrypted songs so you able to play those in offline mode, but problem which comes is that you unable to play those downloaded songs in any other Music app or in your Computer player. But here I will provide you a trick to play Saavn App Songs in other Music Players also.
Yes, I know that older method is a little bit annoying to move songs from one folder to different so now I am going to tell you different way to play all those songs in VLC player. Thanks to RomitK for this.
Play Saavn downloaded songs through VLC Player
- You can simply download VLC for Android from Google Play Store.
- Open VLC Player and go to Directories.
- Go to /sdcard/Android/Data/com.saavn.android/songs/
- Play any Song you wanted.
Trick to play Saavn App Songs in Other Music Players
Here I am going to provide you the trick to play Saavn App songs in Other Players also like Google Play Music etc. But firstly you need to have Saavn Pro Subscription.
- We are assuming that you have Saavn Pro Subscription.
- Now you have to download any song in Saavn App.
- After downloading the song, you have to play that song in Saavn and keep that run.
- Now go to your File Manager and navigate to location /sdcard/Android/Data/com.saavn.android/songs/ folder.
- There will be a file named “curr.mp3″ now copy this file to any other folder (example /sdcard/music/)
- Now every third party player able to play these songs and you can be also able to play these songs on your PC.
- Keep in mind that you always have to copy “curr.mp3” file to any location and rename the previous copied Curr.mp3 file so that previous song don’t get replaced.
- Enjoy and do this method always to keep those songs in your Memory also.
I hope you like this Trick to play Saavn App Songs in Other Music Players, and you can keep all your songs to your Sd card so that you can play these songs after uninstalling the Saavn App or to any other Mobile or PC.
If you face any issue or have anything to add then feel free to comment below.