Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge is going to out soon, recently at MWC 2015 Samsung announced it latest flagship device Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. At the time of competition Samsung really needs to bring out some device for Game Change, and Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge looks promising for this Korean Giant.
Past quarter has difficult for Samsung because of the likes in Apple, HTC, Huawei and Xiaomi.
So Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge is a answer to these competitors and to bring back the time of Samsung. So take a look on these flagship devices.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- 64-bit Exynos 7420 chipset with 14nm architecture; octa-core CPU (quad 2.1GHz & quad 1.5GHz)
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM; 32/64/128GB of UFS 2.0 flash memory; 115GB of Microsoft OneDrive storage for 2 years
- 5.1″ QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 577ppi for both models (dual edge design for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge); 600cd/mm brightness
- 16MP f/1.9 camera with OIS; Auto HDR; 4K video capture; IR white balance detection
- 5MP f/1.9 front-facing camera
- Cat. 6 LTE; WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz); Bluetooth 4.1; NFC; IR Remote; USB 2.0
- NFC and MST mobile payment support
- 2,550mAh battery for Galaxy S6; 2,600mAh for the Galaxy S6
- Qi (WPC) and PMA wireless charging support
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz UX
- Metal chassis; Corning Gorilla Glass 4 front and back
This time Samsung brings the idea of non removable battery. and this beast is going to avail in four colors White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, and Blue Topaz.