Here I am going to provide you the Simple Guide to Install Android ADB Drivers using PdaNet Software , If you are a Android Geek then you are aware of PdaNet, but if you are new in this field then you are at right place.
PdaNet is one of the top Android application shares the Internet access of your Android phone with your computer or tablet. The best part of this application is that it runs on Android Device without need of Rooting.
PdaNet + provides you speed of 35 Mbps in USB Mode, Now PdaNet is combined with Foxi so it gives you supports of WiFi hotspot in addition to USB Tether and Bluetooth DUN.
But here I am going to provide you that How you canInstall Android ADB Drivers using PdaNet Software. So just follow the Steps Below,
Steps to Install Android ADB Drivers using PdaNet Software
- You need to Download PdaNet Software from here, If you are Windows user then Select Version 4.17 installer for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (both 32/64bit) and IF you are Mac user then select Download and installation instructions for Mac OS (5.0 or above).
- After Downloading Run the PdaNet + Software into your Computer and it will ask you to Select the Device.
- After that it will ask you in a pop up window that you want to Install this Driver or not then select Install this Driver Software Anyway.
Also Read : Method to Repair IMEI for All MTK Devices
- After that it will ask you to connect your Android Device to your Computer and Don’t forget to enable USB Debugging first.
To Enable USB Debugging : Go to your Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on your Build number then it says Now you are a Developer. > Press Back key now and In Settings now you See Developer Option > Go into Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- After Connecting your Device it started installing Drivers.
Now Your Device ADB Driver’s are Installed to your System. I hope Install Android ADB Drivers using PdaNet Software Tutorial helped you if you face any issue then feel free to Comment below.