Today I’m going to provide you Guide to install MIUI7 Android Marshmallow Alpha in Mi3-Mi4 (6.1.11). As Android Marshmallow MIUI 7 is in Alpha stage and only available for Beta Testers for testing it for bugs. So if you are not a beta tester in Xiaomi forum then don’t worry just follow this guide and start enjoying MIUI 7 Android M Alpha in Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 Cancro.
What you need First?
You need to be MIUI 5.12.17 version first, So if you are on any other version except MIUI 7 Marshmallow then just flash MIUI 5.12.17 from here. (This needs to set partition for MIUI 7 Marshmallow Alpha Rom)
As now you are on Android 4.4 MIUI 7 5.12.17 version so you are good to go for MIUI 7 6.1.11 version Marshmallow Rom.
I tried flashing Android 6.1.11 through TWRP so you can also flash it through TWRP recovery which you can get from here for Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4W.
Now Download 6.1.11 Android M MIUI 7 Alpha Rom from here.
Now follow Guide to install MIUI7 Android Marshmallow Alpha Latest version in Mi3-Mi4
- Reboot your Device in TWRP Recovery and Flash MIUI 7 5.12.17 Rom.
- After Flashing 5.12.17 Restart your Device and leave your device for two minutes to Boot Up.
- After it gets on Home screen, go to Updater App.
- Choose Update Package and look for MIUI 7 6.1.11 Rom and Select it.
- Now your device will boot and in 5 minutes you will be on 6.1.11 Android Marshmallow Rom for Xiaomi Mi3 and Xiaomi Mi4 Cancro Devices.
- Now you can Flash Gapps for Android 6.0.
So this is the Simple Guide to install MIUI7 Android Marshmallow Alpha Latest version in Mi3-Mi4 Cancro, If you find difficulty in reading and trying then just take a look on Video and enjoy MIUI 7 Android Marshmallow rom Mi3 and Mi4.