Google apps are the Main part of android based devices as android is the part of the Google so without Google Services you unable to take full advantage of smartphone, and as nowadays people have so much interest in flashing custom roms in their devices because they increase the performance of smartphone as Custom Roms are highly tweaked but the problem occurred after flashing Roms are sometimes Roms don’t have Google Apps pre-installed into zip file or sometimes after flashing Google apps ( Google Play Store, Gmail, Hangout, Play Store, Google Service Framework) are not worked so here is the Flashing Guide to Install Google Apps (GAPPS).
Steps to follow:
- First you have to install TWRP Recovery into your device.
- After that download Google Apps zip file from below download section.
- Put that zip file into internal or external storage of your device.
- boot into recovery mode then and select install from zip and search for the location where you have put Google App’s zip file and select flash.
- now wipe cache and data.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.