This is a Simple tutorial to Backup and Restore Android Rom also say Nandroid Backup of Roms, Many times when you flash Custom Rom’s or trying some tweaking after rooting your Android Device you need to create a Backup. If you are a new in this “Rooting” and “Rom flashing” field then learn from here that How you can Backup and Restore Android based Devices Using Clockworkmod Recovery.
This is so normal these days, We all try various custom Rom’s and due to these flashing of Custom Rom’s our Device Warranty Voids, So its better if you take precaution first. If you forgot to made backup of your Stock Rom while flashing Custom Rom, and Your warranty was void then don’t worry you can get your warranty back by just flashing again Stock Rom, Yeah you can search on Google with your Device Model for Stock Rom, But its not sure that every Device Stock Rom is available so its best that you make precautions first.
SO here I am going to provide you method to Backup and Restore Android Rom Using Clockworkmod Recovery, Before making backup you need a Clockworkmod Recovery (CWM) installed into your Device, and also needs to be your Device must be rooted first.
Steps to Backup and Restore Android Rom Using Clockworkmod Recovery
- You need a Rooted Android Smartphone as you unable to Install CWM Recovery in your Un-Rooted Device.
- Now Install Rom Manager app from Google Play Store.
- Now Open Rom manager app and Select “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery” option.
- After this select Backup Current Rom and follow the on screen steps.
- Your Device will Restart to make a Backup of your Current Rom.
- If you face any problem after flashing any custom rom then you can Restore the backed up firmware by open the app and choosing “Manage and Restore Backup” and then “Restore”.
- Now your device will reboot and after that you will get back on your Backuped Rom.
After following this upper steps you can easily Backup and Restore Android Rom without any problem., If you face any issue then feel free to comment.