If you are a blogger and runs your own website on WordPress platform then I have great plugin for you by which you can Automatically Add Watermark to all Images of your WordPress website.
Now First we will take a look that Why anyone need to Watermark there images ?
The answer is simple, if you are a blogger and runs your own website, also uploading your own images then you always think that if someone else uses your Images then also it’s shown that this image is your property. This will also help to increase traffic when someone reads your blog link on images.
So now you know that watermark your images is a great idea but to do it one by one on all images looks messy and time-consuming, but don’t worry because I have plugin for you which will do watermark on images, all you have to do is install it 🙂
Here take a look on below image, you will see a www.esportech.com watermark at left bottom of the image. I didn’t write it manually its all done by plugin itself. If you unable to see watermark now that means I am not using that plugin now 😛
Guide to Automatically Add Watermark to all Images
- First you need to download WP Optimize plugin from here.
- After downloading and Installing it to WordPress website. Go to WP Optimize through your WordPress Dashboard.
- In WP Optimize go to Optimize Images as shown in below image.
- Now you have to go to Optimize Image File Tab as shown in below Image, their you will see various features Image Optimize, Lazy Load, Watermark. So just in Watermark > Click on Enable Watermark.
- Select Watermark Position, Type and all and at last click on Update.
This plugin is so easy to set up and best part is that “WP Optimize by xTraffic” plugin gives you various option likes Optimize Links, Optimize Images, Optimize Speed, Optimize Traffic and Header and Footer. So you can try any option according to your needs.
I am not responsible if any issue occurred to your website, I am not the Developer of this plugin, so if you face any issue then contact to Developer also you can comment below if you face any issue in installing or need any help, we are happy to help. I hope you like this ” Guide to Add Watermark to all Images ” .